Thursday 21 October 2010

Halloween Horror Thanks!

The nights are getting darker, chilly and it's that spooky time of year as the winter rolls in. This is Halloween!

Halloween appears to be celebrated far more in the USA and where I have been welcomed a one of their own. But there's plenty of horror to go around. Every year more and more people are enbracing horror and the film and book indusrty are taking notice and as a result horror is being taken more seriously. It's encouranging! 

It’s been an extremely busy 24 months for myself and the anticipation has been immense. As a bonus I've met some of my hero's. It’s been novels and film projects. Photo shoots, celebrities and more. I hope my fellow horror fans out there will enjoy what I’ve created to date.

As a Halloween appreciation watch my first short film with the wonderful Harley Horror here

In addition, to getting projects on screen and books published there's my free horror webshow with the delighful Sophia Disgrace here and on youtube.

Over the months I’ve been spurred on, not just by the usual suspects that you expect but the people I’ve met
 on Facebook and especially twitter. I’ve met some great models, actresses, photographers, artists and authors/ writers but more importantly I discovered some real horror fans with passion.

So I’d like to use this Halloween blog to say a big thank you.

Below is The Breathing Dead horror round up.What we’ve accomplished. Spread the word and "Hammer Horror Home."











  




No comments:

Post a Comment