Monday 9 January 2012

January Blues - me, my TV and I

 In January my house seems bigger, but because the decorations have come down. It's still dark, it's cold, it's wet, it's Britain.  

I'm awaiting the to see sight of the final edit of my latest and last sub-genre horror novel Darkest Moons. Aside from that the only writing I've been doing is some prep for my next film and reviews. 

I've watched some TV lately too much in fact. Much of the following may not make sense to those outside the UK,  but Andrew Stone Pah! I'd love to see Michael Madsen pull his head off and feed it to the Playboy twins. 'Celebrity Big Brother' UK, bosh! Only Madsen is a real celeb in that house and he's American.

'When Paddy met Sally' - Paddy cracks me up - Woman get me my tea! I find it odd the papers said Paddy was a fake, however, he'd been on a Danny Dyer hard man documentary. How can papers write such tosh. Course he's real. Certainly more real than Andrew Stone.
I think I'm going slightly mad either that or I'm rotting like a corpse in one of my books. It's being in the dark, dark mushroom Britain.

I know someone that holds a grudge against Nigella Lawson. I love Lawson - that is Nigella that is not her Dad. But Nigella did give a duff recipe that ruined a turkey! 

Typical my TV guide got the start date of Hustle wrong, I ended up with Anna Friel. I'm looking forward to the last series of Hustle, aw the last one. However, even though Jaime Murray returns since I found out who her dad was and I saw 'that' Spartacus clip - I'm a little scared now.  It's the dad thing. 

Sherlock has been really good but Jewish men don't dock.

Family guy, Joe doing American Dad. Dancing in the street.

Bowie, Elvis and Bassey birthdays...

Sometimes I look at Mick Jaggar and think how the feck does he get those wives. No amount of money is worth that. He's a walking Picasso.

Chip-shop chips, rain, the Doors and red Toyota's oh the good life.

Also there's Mad Dogs to look forward to. Fantastic. 

Statistically more Hamsters die in January.  

If anyone knows what I'm talking about Answers on a postcard, did you smile? 'like' this or leave a comment.

So maybe January's not that bad in the UK... If you have a TV?

My best 

A


No comments:

Post a Comment