Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas, thanks and updates

Its that time again, 2015 is coming to a close. I’m sure Shakin Stevens, Slade and Wizard are selling records (downloads) and DVD sales of likes of Gremlins, Die Hard, Trading Places and Home Alone increase..

I’d like to thank you for your patronage, I take your support very seriously. Readers will be glad to know that at last Darkest Moons will be released (yes really!) I’ve poured in a lot of detail when crafting this novel, from the storyline and research, to exterior artwork. I hope you will enjoy.

This year I’ve been lucky enough to meet some of my early day heroes. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Carl Weathers, Jenette Goldstein and her husband (also called Aaron) and my hero George A. Romero and his wife. After James Herbert (R.I.P) and George I think the only idol I’ve left on my list is Schwarzenegger.

As well continuing to support a diverse handful of indie film projects, as well as the day job and writing reviews for @BCRising  (I've seen alot of screeners this year) surreally I’ve found myself busy pitching ideas to SkyDance, NBC/Universal and Sony. I’m a little fish in a very big and experienced pond. So like all projects I won’t hold my breath. I simply don’t have time to travel in the 'required' circles. The NBC project has been particularly exciting but getting the right forum has proved challenging.

I want you to feel a part of my work as well. While I’m on Facebook and Twitter, the best way to reach me and get a personal response is via my website that includes any business or option queries.

Have a great seasonal time and I hope 2016 fulfils your dreams! Believe in yourself and keep plugging. A big thumbs up to you all.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment